+90 444 1 497
İSTOÇ OTO CENTER E PLAZA KAT : 5 NO: 29-30-31 / BAĞCILAR / İSTANBUL / TÜRKİYE
Huzur Plastik Kimyevi Maddeler İthalat İhracat San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. started its activities in the plastic sector with the recycling plant established in Istanbul in 1983. Having achieved a quick growth in line with the Turkish plastic market, Huzur Plastik started to supply many distinguished Petrochemical companies abroad with its products in order to meet the demands of the companies in Turkey for raw material with its new corporate identity which was formed in 1994. Huzur Plastik keeping its rapid growth today, has reinforced its status and significance in the sector by maintaining the customer relations which started in 1983 with the same strong devotion.
Driven mainly by the confidence of its clients and devotion of its employees, Huzur Plastik continues its growth with increasing clients and its raw material portfolio. Adopting customer satisfaction as main principle, it has become one of the leading companies in the sector. It uses the logistic advantages of Turkey’s geographical position efficiently and it is the distributor of many distinguished petrochemical companies in the neighbouring countries in order to conduct the supply of goods to its business partners in the quickest way possible. Huzur Plastik dominates the plastic sector while increasing the brand value in the global market with the experience and knowledge it has accumulated over the years.
VISION & MISSION
To highlight our difference in the international markets while adopting the principle of “customer satisfaction” which is indispensable for us.
* To look after our customers and business partners unconditionally,
* To fulfil our liabilities towards humanity, environment and universal values,
* To take rapid steps for the growth of Turkish economy and sector,
* To look after the company employees and provide more job opportunities,
* To represent Turkey in the global markets in the best manner,
* To tackle the shadow business in order to hold the sector harmless,
* To continously foresee the innovations and make investments in technology